According to the Agreement between American University (AUC) and Orascom Training and Technology (OTT), OTT is pleased to announce a Training Course on AUC Sales and Marketing Certificate.
The course Advantages:
1- The Trainer from AUC
2- Each Trainee receives AUC attendance Certificates.
3- Each Trainee receives OTT attendance Certificates.
4- Each Trainee receives Official material From AUC.
5- Each Session include a break ( coffee break).
A. Principles of Marketing
1. The basic concepts of marketing management.
2. Analysis of market opportunities.
3. Analysis of the product life cycle.
4. Products development and pricing policies.
5. Policies to promote and develop the company's market.
6. Develop marketing plans.
7. Create communication channels for marketing.
8. Methods of market penetration.
B. Marketing Strategies
1. Introduction to management and marketing strategies.
2. Determine the quality of markets and buying behavior.
3. Analysis of the position of the institution of the market.
4. Selection of appropriate strategies product life cycle.
5. Design marketing strategies
6. Develop marketing plans.
7. Development of marketing programs.
8. The application of marketing strategies.
9. Choose the best way to advertise and promote.
C. Marketing research
1. The importance of marketing research and purpose of.
2. The process of marketing research.
3. Define the marketing problem.
4. Design of marketing research.
5. Research Methods.
6. Data collection and analysis of samples during.
7. Test product concepts and packaging and brand name.
8. Test market studies.
9. Display Marketing Search.
D. Sales Fore Casting
1. Concepts and methods to predict.
2. The importance of sales forecasting and purpose of.
3. Methods to predict how sales.
4. Quantitative methods for forecasting sales.
5. Methods of forecasting the market potential.
6. Fundamentals of statistics used in sales forecasting.
E. Sales Management and Selling Skills
1. The concepts of sales management.
2. The role of Sales Manager.
3. The tools used to follow up on sales.
4. The concept of personal selling (directly to the consumer).
5. Qualifications and responsibilities of a sales representative.
6. Buyer behavior and selling operation.
7. Planning and conducting sales calls.
8. Communication and negotiation skills of sales representative.
9. Art of Selling.
Course Duration: 80 hours divided into 16 Sessions, each session 5 hours.
- Course Schedule
- Price : Only 4990 EGP
- Starting Date: 27 March
- Ending Date: 23 April
- Starting Time: 02:00 pm.
- Ending Time: 07:00 pm.
- Course Location: Orascom – 6 October City Branch.
- Address: Villa In 78D 5th Districts, El Hosary Central Road, El Kazzan St, 6th October.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT CALL 19587,
+202-225 63 322, +202-225 63 399!!!